Blogs > Eating It Up Locally!

Who wants to cook? Let’s go out to eat. See where News-Herald staff members dined and where they go to unwind in our area. You might just find a new treasure in your own neighborhood.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Dining Out: Bear Creek in Willowick adds tasty barbecue to its offerings

A few months ago, a smoker suddenly appeared in front of the building that has housed many a coffee shop and restaurant over the past few years.

I figured it was a summer thing, until a coworker arrived with a menu for Bear Creek Barbeque Grill on Vine Street in Willowick and told me it was a must-visit for someone like me, who proclaims herself a fan of that genre of food.

He kept after me for a few weeks until my husband and I and couple of friends ventured out on a rainy Saturday night for dinner.

When we got inside, I mentioned my friend had been after me to try it out, and that he’d told me that the owner had given him a tour of the place and showed off the fact that everything is homemade on site.

Read more from Managing Editor Laura Kessel's review Dining Out: Bear Creek in Willowick adds tasty barbecue to its offerings.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home