Blogs > Eating It Up Locally!

Who wants to cook? Let’s go out to eat. See where News-Herald staff members dined and where they go to unwind in our area. You might just find a new treasure in your own neighborhood.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Crepes in the City

The new crepes restaurant in Downtown Willoughby is pretty amazing.

I had lunch at Crepes in the City the other day with Managing Editor Laura Kessel, who reviewed it this week (Dining Out: Willoughby's new Crepes in the City does just fine with the savory, astounds with the sweet). I agree with everything she said about the eatery, and I'm looking forward to going back. I mean, the Strawtella crepe has got to be in the top 5 desserts I've ever had, and I'm guessing the other sweet offerings would be strong contenders for that list as well.

Some more pictures from Crepes in the City:

Breakfast menu

Main menu

Customized art

Hawaiian crepe (with roasted pineapple sauce on top)

Strawtella — stuffed with strawberries and Nutella

-- Cheryl Sadler | CSadler@News-Herald.com | @nhcheryl

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home