Blogs > Eating It Up Locally!

Who wants to cook? Let’s go out to eat. See where News-Herald staff members dined and where they go to unwind in our area. You might just find a new treasure in your own neighborhood.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Eat mor Chikin in Willoughby

I visited the drive through at the Chick-fil-A in Willoughby on Saturday and had to share my experience. I have never been served by NICER people! The person on the other end of the intercom was incredibly friendly as she greeted me, and the girl working at the window was super polite when she gave me my change and my drink and told me it would be a few moments before my food was ready. I did not mind the wait at all because of the kindness the employees extended to me. Each time I have visited this location, I have been greeted with friendly workers, but this weekend that was especially the case.

I would highly recommend that if you're going to get fast food that you stop at the Willoughby Chick-fil-A. You will be hard-pressed to find better service and nicer employees who seem genuinely appreciative of your business and honestly hope you enjoy your experience and food.

Chick-fil-A
www.chick-fil-a.com
35441 Euclid Ave.
Willoughby, OH 44094
440-946-1831


-- Cheryl Sadler
CSadler@News-Herald.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home