Blogs > Eating It Up Locally!

Who wants to cook? Let’s go out to eat. See where News-Herald staff members dined and where they go to unwind in our area. You might just find a new treasure in your own neighborhood.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Stir Crazy

Last week I had dinner at Stir Crazy in Legacy Village, which was recently reviewed in the Dining Out column of Friday's entertainment section, TGIF. The atmosphere and food were every bit as crazy fun as reviewer Sydney Wade described them.

I had the Pad Thai with chicken and loved every bite (and I loved it again the next day when I had leftovers for dinner). The portions were impressively big, and there were so many delicious-sounding meals on the menu that I'm sure I will be back again. I also tried the Tropical Storm martini, which was really, really good.

We had great service from Val, who was very knowledgeable about the menu and made great recommendations. If you head out to Legacy Village to try Stir Crazy, be sure to ask to sit in her section.

Stir Crazy
25385 Cedar Road
Lyndhurst,OH 44122
216-381-7600


-- Cheryl Sadler
CSadler@News-Herald.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home