Blogs > Eating It Up Locally!

Who wants to cook? Let’s go out to eat. See where News-Herald staff members dined and where they go to unwind in our area. You might just find a new treasure in your own neighborhood.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Arabica ... for lunch

After Managing Editor Laura Kessel reviewed Arabica Coffee House in The News-Herald's Dining Out feature, I knew I would have to try one of the giant baked potatoes on the menu.

The potato I selected was covered with cheese, chicken and barbecue sauce - and it was incredibly filling. It was pretty good, but I might be more inclined to try a different one on my next lunchtime visit.

Be sure to check out Kessel's full review to see more of what's on the menu. The South of the Border potato that Kessel tried sounds pretty awesome.

I'm a big fan of Arabica at any time of day. I often stop by for a morning iced coffee, or in the afternoon for a frappe - which is essentially a milkshake. My one complaint is that the wireless is iffy. I've never been able to successfully log on and stay on, which has been frustrating because the atmosphere is generally otherwise perfect for getting work done.


Arabica Coffee House
4148 Erie St., Willoughby
440-942-5282
www.arabica-cafe/com
Facebook page

View 4148 Erie St in a larger map


-- Cheryl Sadler | CSadler@News-Herald.com | @nhcheryl

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home