Blogs > Eating It Up Locally!

Who wants to cook? Let’s go out to eat. See where News-Herald staff members dined and where they go to unwind in our area. You might just find a new treasure in your own neighborhood.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yogurt Vi

I heard, by word of mouth, about this "fantastic new yogurt place." When I heard it was frozen yogurt, I was immediately intrigued.

It's called Yogurt Vi and it's located at Legacy Village just around the corner from California Pizza Kitchen. So, I toughed out the storm that hit on Wednesday to give it a shot.

The setup is great. You walk in, grab an empty cup and it's off to the races from there. You fill up your cup with as much or as little as you want. The price is based on weight. It's really a fantastic idea.

The frozen yogurt machines are along the back wall, and there were sure a lot of choices. Cheesecake and Tropical Banana were the two next to Strawberry, which is the one I chose. And if you knew me, you wouldn't be surprised.

I made my way to the toppings. Once again, there were dozens of choices. I kept it simple by going for the sliced strawberries and the crushed M&Ms. Once again, if you know me, you wouldn't be surprised. There were so many more options that I couldn't even imagine getting the same thing each time. The list of their yogurts and toppings can be found here. There is something for everyone. Fruity Pebbles did catch my attention, though. They really thought of everything.

This was my finished product. And it was delicious. It was too much for one sitting, but I hadn't eaten yet and it was my first time. I promise it won't be my last.



You can check them out on Facebook or follow them on Twitter @Yogurt_Vi.

-- Dom Anselmo | DAnselmo@News-Herald.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home