Blogs > Eating It Up Locally!

Who wants to cook? Let’s go out to eat. See where News-Herald staff members dined and where they go to unwind in our area. You might just find a new treasure in your own neighborhood.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

P.F. Changs

I've ventured down to Beachwood to eat at P.F. Chang's twice in the past several months and have really enjoyed it both times. The staff has always been knowledgeable, and the menu fairly extensive in the variety of dishes available. I usually prefer the intimacy of a booth when I dine, but even sitting at a table in the middle of the dining room, I felt like I was at my own private meal.

My only real complaint about the place is the lack of vegetables in all of the meat dishes. If the dish doesn't specifically mention vegetables, it does not have vegetables. I was kind of shocked when I discovered this on my first visit, but now that I know I'm not necessarily going to get a full serving of greens, I can plan accordingly.

Where do you like to get Chinese food?


-- Cheryl Sadler | CSadler@News-Herald.com | @nhcheryl

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the column is called Eating It Up Locally, shouldn't you review local restaurants and not chains?

March 1, 2011 at 5:54 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home