Blogs > Eating It Up Locally!

Who wants to cook? Let’s go out to eat. See where News-Herald staff members dined and where they go to unwind in our area. You might just find a new treasure in your own neighborhood.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

B Spot

I can't wait to go back to Michael Symon's B Spot.

Before my good friend and former roommate moved to Chicago at the end of February, I asked where she wanted to go that she wouldn't get to go to in the Windy City. She picked the Iron Chef's burger joint, and I am soooooooo glad she did.

I can't wait to go back.

I don't know if I can say anything about the place that correspondent Mark Koestner didn't already say in his Dining Out review. I had a lot of trouble deciding what to order because it all sounded so sinfully good, and everything was greasy and great.

One thing Koestner didn't mention that I recommend everyone try is the chips, which are cooked fresh and served warm with Parmesan fondue and rosemary. Our server recommended them over the fries when my friend and I tried to decide what side to get to split. The plate of chips is more than big enough for two, and you'll probably end up eating more than you intend to.

I can't wait to go back.

B Spot
28699 Chagrin Blvd., Woodmere, 44122
216-292-5567


-- Cheryl Sadler | CSadler@News-Herald.com | @nhcheryl

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My own review from a January visit to B Spot? Mediocre. Burgers were nothing special. Maybe burgers just aren't meant to go upscale. Ma-and-pa bar-and-grills seem to do 'em best.

March 10, 2011 at 12:10 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home