Blogs > Eating It Up Locally!

Who wants to cook? Let’s go out to eat. See where News-Herald staff members dined and where they go to unwind in our area. You might just find a new treasure in your own neighborhood.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Otani: A sushi lover's delight!

If you are a sushi lover, Otani (1625 Golden Gate Plaza in Mayfield Heights) is the place for you.
Especially on Wednesdays.
My wife and I are big on sushi. She introduced me to it about seven years ago and I became hooked. We've been all over the area searching for the best sushi restaurants, and Otani is one of the best, if not the best, we've found.
On Wednesdays, sushi is half-price. A lot of sushi restaurants host half-price nights, but Otani is more than that.
The half-sushi, half-hibachi Japanese restaurant presents a premier Japanese experience. The service is great, the chefs are friendly and every time my wife and I dine at Otani, the more-than-friendly owner always makes the rounds. The prices (especially on Wednesdays) won't break your bank, either.
Give Otani a shot. You won't be disappointed.
- Mark Podolski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home